Just a very quick update to let you know I am still here. I’ve been busy with:
- a freelance project that’s nearing completion
- organising a child-free trip to Melbourne at the end of November to see the Painters and Dockers (who remembers them?)
- admiring my new lcd tv but not watching as much of it because of the first dot-point above
- catching up with family in Victor Harbor yesterday
- weeding the garden after all the rain we’ve been having lately
- recovering from sore muscles from weeding the garden
- attending son’s sports day last Friday
- admiring my new solar panels and watching the analogue electricity metre go backwards
- trying to find a prescription that I got a few months ago that has either been thrown out or filed too neatly
- trying to be a mother extraordinaire.
I’ll be back very soon.
Glad you checked in with us Jen , *sigh* why are all mothers inclined to feel we have to be extrordinare.
I’d love to see our meter go backwards.Well done.
Victor Harbour would be beautiful this time of year. Way to go with the solar panels. I would love some for my house too.
As long as it’s not all work! Sounds like there is some good stuff happening there too 🙂