I started this thing called ‘my Blogging quest’ a little while ago and five people have written their blogging stories. I’d said once I had five people, I’d choose one of them to win an Envirosax reusable shopping bag. I bought these shopping bags out of my own money because I have one and I love it. JJ is my pull the number out of a hat person and he chose entrant number 2 – which is Writer Mom at Home. Margo, please email me your address and I’ll post it to you. This is the first of a few of these giveaways so please keep on writing your stories. Details of ‘my Blogging quest’ are here.
I think I may have finally found a way of photos of me turning out ok. Go read about the Perfect Pose here. It involves a self-portrait which I’m really thingy about. Apart from the photo I took of myself, I took even more photos and while I could see them on the camera initially, when it came time to transfer them to my computer they’d gone so I can’t share those. I hope to do more however.
Back to Writer Mom at Home – she tagged me to write about six unimportant things that make me happy. Here goes:
- In winter, lighting the fire in the slow combustion heater, getting my pajamas on and watching a movie.
- Beautiful weather – not too hot, not too cold, blue sky, sun out. It just makes me feel really good.
- The house being clean and tidy. When the house is clean and tidy I feel happy because a clean and tidy environment is less stressful than the opposite of this.
- Playing music and singing makes me happy. When I get together with others to play music I might be feeling a bit down and a bit tired, but afterwards I always feel uplifted and happy.
- Finding clothes I like in the op shop, especially clothes that would be quite expensive (for my budget) to buy new like the Colorado skirt I found the other day. Let’s face it, I like a bargain.
- My son playing his first football game yesterday made me happy overall, even with a bit of attitude. More to come about that one, with photos.
I’d argue that these six things are important because they make me happy, even if they are a bit trivial. I’m going to be a spoil sport because I’m not going to tag anyone else to do this meme. Although if you want to write about the trivial or unimportant things that make you happy I’d love to hear about them.