- It’s raining.
- My dirty car is in the rain in the hope that some dirt will be rained off.
- My son is really annoying me today.
- My son lost his second front tooth today. We were at the market and a stall holder we know pulled it out for him. Everyone up to that point had been commenting on it. The tooth fairy will NOT forget this time.
- I’ve used the slow cooker to cook my first roast (in the slow cooker that is).
- I forgot to buy cucumber at the market today so our salad is cucumberless.
- We went to check out some roadworks today. It might be the only chance we get to walk on this road (see photos above).
- I was going to garden today but the rain prevented me.
- The rain also was a good excuse not to walk the dog.
- I like my Sunday sleep-in but it’s a waste of a couple of hours I could always use on a Sunday.
- I had to take the rained on clothes off the line and hang them up inside.
- I shouldn’t complain about the rain, it might help fill up Torrens lake and it saves me watering on my watering day.
What’s your Sunday stuff? You could write a post and link back here where I can update this post with others’ Sunday stuffs, or just leave a comment.