I’ve now done this and I’m going to give it away. I’m locked into a contract with my current phone and it doesn’t seem worth having another phone sitting around doing nothing.
What you need to do to win it:
- Write about why you would like to win it on your blog. It doesn’t have to be a long entry. Make it funny, add pictures. Do what you like, so long as it conveys why you want this phone.
- Link to my blog – https://semanticallydriven.com within your entry.
- Leave a comment on this post so I know that you’ve entered.
- Do this by the witching hour on Friday 31 October (midnight on 31 October incase I’m muddled about what the witching hour is).
What would be nice for you to do:
- One of the conditions for me keeping it was to donate money to a charity – ‘Clean Up Australia‘ has been nominated. I’m still going to do this and if you win and feel so inclined to donate then that would be great. Even if you don’t win and feel so inclined to donate that would be great.
Disclaimers and further information:
- It doesn’t have a SIM card. You’ll need to supply your own.
- It’s not locked to any particular Australian phone network.
- For people outside Australia, it might not work with mobile phone providers so this is only open to Australian readers.
What you get
You might win the phone but even if you don’t I will post links to all the bloggers that participated during the next couple of weeks and at the end.