It’s been a while since I posted any links about Big Brother. Amongst this lot are links about Uncut and how unsavoury it is for viewers. As was explained in a debate on Uncut a couple of weeks ago, it reflects what our society is like or what a section of our society is like and obviously people can’t hack this. I also fail to see why people can’t say no to their children watching a show like this, especially at this time. There’s talk of five year olds watching the show. WHY??? I get hives when there’s a gun on the news if I rarely happen to be watching it and my son’s in the same room.
Also the latest interesting thing for me on Big Brother is the rift between Tim and Dean. Go Tim – you rock. Dean, go jump off a rock, preferably a big one! Dean’s the one who seems to be worried about nominations and how he’s perceived amongst the housemates and the viewers.
Anyway, these links are from older to newer articles/stories. Sorry, some of these online newspapers require registration.
- Helen Razer’s thoughts on Big Brother – The Age
- Big Brother subsidy to stay – The Age
- Hotdogs bad behaviour (1) – BBA
Hotdogs bad behaviour (2) – Behind Big Brother
I hoped this has confirmed his fate!
- Rachael leaves the house – BBA
- Big Brother, big profits – Sydney Morning Herald
Big Brother Uncut furor
- Uncut backlash – Sydney Morning Herald
- Uncut section no longer on Big Brother Australia website – Entertainment News
- Labor gets in on the Big Brother Uncut debate – ABC News Online
- And more stuff about Uncut – ITNews.com.au
- Probe into Big Brother’s naught bits – Herald Sun
- Fred Nile gets in on the act – ABC News online
- Has Big Brother gone too far? – Inverell Times
- Australian Big Brother pretty mild really – The Age
- Anger over Big Brother Uncut – The Herald Sun
- Pschologist, Carmel’s thoughts on the intruders – BBA
- The intruders, 24 hours later – BBA
- Intruder Heath gets evicted – BBA
And more links
- This confirms it for me – Dean is a wanker – Behind Big Brother
- Glenn goes – BBA
- Ausculture’s thoughts on Glenn’s eviction – Ausculture
- Glenn’s webchat transcript – BBA
- Fans lash out at Gretel – Behind Big Brother
Good on you Gretel. I think you did the right thing in pointing out Glenn’s behaviour. He’s obviously never learnt how to treat women properly anywhere else.
- Tim versus Dean – Ausculture