It’s been a while since I’ve shared some others’ blog posts that resonated with me. Here goes:
- Phooey on active aging – this post is about our society’s push for active aging. As Crabby Old Lady (Ronni Bennett) says, she worked for 50 years and deserves some rest and relaxation thank you very much.
- Never being totally satisfied with my website’s theme I always eagerly devour Smashing Magazine’s best of WordPress themes. Here’s 30 free high quality WordPress themes. I still haven’t changed my theme as it entails a lot of work to get my customisations working with a new theme.
- I love these teacup biscuits. I don’t need to say anymore!
- One day I might make it to BlogHer but in the meantime I’ll have to console myself by just watching the videos.
- Vegemite, you either love it or hate it. This is one I wrote over on Aussie Bloggers.
There you have it. I’m now off to start an assignment.