Just a very quick update to let you know I am still here. I’ve been busy with:
- a freelance project that’s nearing completion
- organising a child-free trip to Melbourne at the end of November to see the Painters and Dockers (who remembers them?)
- admiring my new lcd tv but not watching as much of it because of the first dot-point above
- catching up with family in Victor Harbor yesterday
- weeding the garden after all the rain we’ve been having lately
- recovering from sore muscles from weeding the garden
- attending son’s sports day last Friday
- admiring my new solar panels and watching the analogue electricity metre go backwards
- trying to find a prescription that I got a few months ago that has either been thrown out or filed too neatly
- trying to be a mother extraordinaire.
I’ll be back very soon.