Round the traps in the last week.
- The Adelaide Cabaret Festival is on with full force. They have a great deal where you can two for the price of one tickets on a Wednesday night. Pavlov’s Cat saw Paul Capsis the other night.
- On a completely different note – Dad Gone Mad, whose writing I really admire, tells us how he ‘needs some attention’ from Hot Wife, with a very Wiggles theme. You’ll never listen to or watch the Wiggles in the same way again.
- Joared over at Along The Way shares with us what it was like to go out into the workforce when she started at the same time as the early days of television. Read her four part series about being an erratic employee in her early working years – part 1, part 2, part 3 and part 4.
- It was Father’s Day in the US of A last Sunday. It doesn’t happen here until early September and I don’t know why they are at different times when we share our Mother’s Days. Here’s a thanks to all dads out there and the Zero Boss’s saddest father’s day ever.
- Joy at Joy of Six interperses her poetry and Pieces of Me writing with really cute pictures. Have a look at some very human-like fruit and veg.