To the fuckwit who gave me the finger due to his incompetent driving and was the straw that broke the camel’s back, this is to you. You giving me the finger due to your incompetent driving came on top of all of this and it’s only 9am.
- Jaycee Junior informed me that he was wet so I had to take his sheets off the bed and wash them.
- He then didn’t want to come near me to get dressed and when I forced the issue a little bit a tantrum followed.
- I got his breakfast ready (Weetbix) in front of him and he nearly always has Weetbix for breakfast and then he spat it because he wanted toast. I put him in his room while he had another tantrum.
- He wouldn’t put his teeth together so I could brush his teeth and when I said, ‘do it yourself’ he spat it yet again.
- He wouldn’t get in the car after I asked him three times and then had a tantrum when I lifted him into the car.
So incompetent driver, by the time you gave me the finger it was the end and I started crying. Are you happy now?
Don’t let anyone ever tell you that it’s just terrible two’s then it’s ok. Three year olds are worse – take it from me.